The Design Production Coordinator is a hybrid position. It offers an excellent opportunity to be introduced to agency work. It is part project manager, part production coordinator, and part support. A design production coordinator directly supports the work of a client facing strategist.
- Coordinate all aspects of weekly client meetings including scheduling, agenda items, and reports. Document progress towards goals.
- Develop and contribute to weekly internal project meetings. Create agendas and submit reports documenting progress on work.
- Main point of contact between client and agency for all assigned projects.
- Develop monthly and other period reports showing project margins, progress towards goals and narratives for active projects.
- Manage project budgets.
- Schedule all internal and external review and feedback meetings, from initial project briefing through final approval.
- Review deadlines daily and identify potential risks to project timeline. Develop recommendations for interventions to keep project on-track or restore timeline.
- Manage outside contractors/vendors to ensure budget, effort, and deliverables are met.
- Approve hours/invoices from contractors & vendors. Send to accounting admin for payment.
- Either through coordination or directly assemble and collate information into client deliverables.
- Communicate deliverables and schedules to project team and follow up as needed
- May attend client site engagements with the client facing strategist to provide support for design activities and other logistics needs.
- May provide basic administrative support to client facing strategist.
- Create proposals
- Build project plans
- Build quotes
- Update job management templates to reflect current projects/deliverables
Interested applicants should complete the form below. Upon satisfactory review an invitation to apply will be sent via email.
Position at a glance
Location: Houston, Texas
Duty Location: Remote - work from home
Travel: Up to 80% domestic and international
Education: High school diploma or better
Starting Salary: $35k-45k/year
Relocation Assistance: None